Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Johann Romefort <ro...@club-internet.fr> on 2003/07/03 13:44:11 UTC

Linotype

Hi,

Is there any CVS version of Linotype somewhere, or any mailing-list
related to this project?
I made some enhancements to the 1.0 version, like adding the possibility
to add comments,
basically as an excercise to learn the Flow, and I would be glad to
contribute some code.

Regards,

Johann

Re: Linotype

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Marc Portier wrote:
> Johann Romefort wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there any CVS version of Linotype somewhere, ...
>
> it was put in as a cocoon block recently
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/linotype/

> ... or any mailing-list related to this project?

Please discuss it here on cocoon-dev

> > I made some enhancements to the 1.0 version, like adding the
> > possibility to add comments,
> > basically as an excercise to learn the Flow, and I would be
> > glad to contribute some code.

Great. Please send patches via Bugzilla.

--David

Re: Linotype

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.
Johann Romefort wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any CVS version of Linotype somewhere, or any mailing-list
> related to this project?

it was put in as a cocoon block recently
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/linotype/

> I made some enhancements to the 1.0 version, like adding the possibility
> to add comments,
> basically as an excercise to learn the Flow, and I would be glad to
> contribute some code.
>
> Regards,
>
> Johann

regards,