Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by jayalakshmi sandhya <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/15 10:02:51 UTC

prob while setting the nodes

Hi.. I downloaded and installed hadoop. When i was setting up the nodes,
following the instructions given in Apache hadoop's- Quickstart, i got one
problem. Am not able to proceed futher. Pl help me out..

I have explained the prob in detail, in the attached document.

regards-
Sandhya

Re: prob while setting the nodes

Posted by jayalakshmi sandhya <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank u.. Seems to be nice one. And ok. Will read the tutorial and then
proceed with my work.

regards-
Sandhya

Posted by vikas <pv...@gmail.com>.