Posted to user@pig.apache.org by ife joeseph <if...@yahoo.com> on 2010/08/05 07:32:36 UTC

does Pig sit on every node in cluster or just namenode??? Please help

  Hi all,

          I have successfully installed pig on the machine which serves as the
namenode/master node. The only problem is when I run pig in hadoop mode it
only makes use of the namenode to perform tasks and not the whole cluster.
I tried including the hadoop/conf directory of all nodes (7) in the
HADOOPDIR variable but tha didn't work.please help. Thanks

Re: does Pig sit on every node in cluster or just namenode??? Please help

Posted by Harsh J <qw...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps you've forgotten to set the PIG_CLASSPATH variable?

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com

Re: does Pig sit on every node in cluster or just namenode??? Please help