Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Patcharee Thongtra <Pa...@uni.no> on 2014/10/10 13:42:01 UTC

Not able to update jar

Hi,

I am not able to update my jar, it seems it has been cached somewhere

I run "hadoop -jar myjar.jar arg0 arg1"

How can I fix this?

Patcharee

RE: Not able to update jar

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@huawei.com>.
Hi Patcharee

Did you put the updated jar under $HADOOP_HOME/share/hadoop/common/lib

Please send the exception which you are getting while executing..

and syntax is $HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop jar <jar name> <class name> arg0 arg1

Thanks & Regards

Brahma Reddy Battula

________________________________

--