Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chandresh Turakhia <ch...@bhartitelesoft.com> on 2007/02/02 06:40:03 UTC

Re: POS Enhancement ( POP )

POS great.

Nice to know how POP functionality can be built in.

POP = Point of Purchase.

It is differernce from which Party  looks at transactions.

Same transaction is POS for merchant. But for buyer it is POP transaction.
Govt all over the world is looking at standarding the POP transaction.

It is just food for thought.
Chand