Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/09/26 15:30:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.0.2 (RC 4)

Some copyright header file issues were found in the 3rd release candidate of the
4.0.2 build.  I have cut and RC 4 of the 4.0.2 build with the fixes
and it's available here:

http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-RC4/maven1/incubator-activemq/distributions/

Maven 1 and Maven 2 repos for this release can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-RC4

Here's the wiki page for the release notes (they should soon get
mirrored to the activemq static website) :
http://goopen.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/ActiveMQ+4.0.2+Release

Please vote to approve this release binary

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ  4.0.2

If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
blessing to ship this release officially.

Here's my +1

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.0.2 (RC 4)

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1.

And I appologies for missing off all those license headers on
JSP/CSS/JS files :)

--

James
-------

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.0.2 (RC 4)

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1