Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Matteo Bordin <mb...@soluta.net> on 2006/09/08 13:31:54 UTC

Subversion client for macosx 10.4.7

Hello,
I am new in this mailing list.
I hope to write at the correct mailing list, if it is not the correct
please tell me where I can find this message.

I need to know which is the most stable subversion-client that can run
on macosx  10.4.7 platform.
Some of you could tell me which is the must common subversion-client for
macos?
Where can I find a list of macos svn-client?

Thanks
Bye Matteo

Join the First Italian MDA Forum 2006
in collaboration with the OMG http://mdaforum.soluta.net/
Matteo Bordin
Soluta.net, Italy
http://www.soluta.net

Mob:   +39-346-017-9168
Tel:   +39-0423-915547
Fax:   +39-0423-915547
ICQ:   297565827
Skype: matteobordin
**************************************
material from any computer.

Re: Subversion client for macosx 10.4.7

Posted by Patrick Burleson <pb...@gmail.com>.
On 9/8/06, Matteo Bordin <mb...@soluta.net> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am new in this mailing list.
> I hope to write at the correct mailing list, if it is not the correct
> please tell me where I can find this message.
>
> I need to know which is the most stable subversion-client that can run
> on macosx  10.4.7 platform.
> Some of you could tell me which is the must common subversion-client for
> macos?
> Where can I find a list of macos svn-client?

For command line you can use this page:

http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html

Sroll down to Mac OS X and follow the link. It's an installer on a
.dmg file. It's quite good.

As for graphical, try searching for SvnX.

Patrick

Re: Subversion client for macosx 10.4.7

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Sep 8, 2006, at 15:31, Matteo Bordin wrote:

> I need to know which is the most stable subversion-client that can
> run on macosx  10.4.7 platform.
> Some of you could tell me which is the must common subversion-
> client for macos?
> Where can I find a list of macos svn-client?

The current version of Subversion, 1.3.2, works just fine with Mac OS
X 10.4.7. You can build it yourself from sources, or let Fink or
MacPorts do it for you. Or you can use one of the pre-compiled binary
distributions. There's a link to one of them here:

http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html#osx

If you want others, you can Google for "Subversion Mac". If you want
a GUI client for Mac OS X, there's SCPlugin, RapidSVN, SmartSVN,
SvnX, iSvn, eSvn, QSvn, Subclipse, Subcommander, and maybe more.

http://subversion.tigris.org/links.html#clients

Re: Subversion client for macosx 10.4.7

Posted by Sean McBride <se...@rogue-research.com>.
On 2006-09-08 15:31, Matteo Bordin said:

>I need to know which is the most stable subversion-client that can run
>on macosx  10.4.7 platform.

You might look at "svnX" and "ZigVersion".

Re: Subversion client for macosx 10.4.7

Posted by Barry Scott <ba...@barrys-emacs.org>.
On Sep 8, 2006, at 14:31, Matteo Bordin wrote:

> Hello,
> I am new in this mailing list.
> I hope to write at the correct mailing list, if it is not the
> correct please tell me where I can find this message.
>
> I need to know which is the most stable subversion-client that can
> run on macosx  10.4.7 platform.
> Some of you could tell me which is the must common subversion-
> client for macos?
> Where can I find a list of macos svn-client?

pysvn WorkBench is a svn GUI for Mac OS X that is simple to install
and use.

see pysvn.tigris.org for the Mac OS X kit

Barry