Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Thomas <mi...@bedarra.com> on 2004/08/17 21:51:26 UTC

spamc <-> spamd protocol?

Hi,

Could someone point me at any doc describing the protocol used between
spamc and spamd? I am considering writing a spamc client class in Java,
assuming this has not already been done. A search of the archives didn't
come up with anything.

Thanks.

Re: spamc <-> spamd protocol?

Posted by "Malte S. Stretz" <ms...@gmx.net>.
On Tuesday 17 August 2004 22:21 CET Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> Michael Thomas <mi...@bedarra.com> writes:
> > Could someone point me at any doc describing the protocol used between
> > spamc and spamd? I am considering writing a spamc client class in Java,
> > assuming this has not already been done. A search of the archives
> > didn't come up with anything.
>
> Check the SVN tree under the spamd/ and spamc/ directories.  One of the
> README files contains some documentation.

It was in the spamd/README but I just split it into a file of its own.  It's
available here [1] for example.

Cheers,
Malte

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/trunk/spamd/PROTOCOL

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>

Re: spamc <-> spamd protocol?

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.

http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/