Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Simon Jakesch <si...@proxima-tech.com> on 2004/12/10 07:29:39 UTC

Jetspeed 2 + Eclipse

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone on this list has successfully setup Jetspeed 2
to run in Eclipse to use the debugging etc. when developing portlets?
Anyone?

bye,
Simon

Re: Jetspeed 2 + Eclipse

Posted by "Scott T. Weaver" <sc...@binary-designs.net>.
Hi Simon,

I run J2 in tomcat outside of eclipse using the jdpa option in tomcat
then connect to the remote debugger using eclipse.

Simon Jakesch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone on this list has successfully setup Jetspeed
> 2 to run in Eclipse to use the debugging etc. when developing
> portlets? Anyone?
>
> bye,
> Simon

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."  - Admiral Hyman Rickover

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <we...@apache.org>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEdit, Website Content Management    *
*     <http://www.openedit.org>           *