Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by vale_dev <fa...@yahoo.it> on 2012/10/05 10:35:37 UTC

OC4J & CXF

Is there anyone who has successfully developed CXF web services in OC4J?

Thanks in advance!

Have a nice day, Vale

Re: OC4J & CXF

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Here's Maven-based instructions for building a web service WAR:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/web_service_tutorial. CXF's
wsdl-first example available in the CXF download may also help. These
samples are for a vanilla WAR that will deploy on Tomcat--certain
app-server specific tweaking may be needed afterwards.  Our
OC4J-specific notes are here:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/application-server-specific-configuration-guide.html,
however those instructions may be outdated (if you have newer
information, please let us know so we can update it.)

I would first try to deploy on Tomcat to make sure there's nothing wrong
with your web service, then try to deploy on OC4J to nail down the app
server-specific issues.

HTH,
Glen

Re: OC4J & CXF