Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ranx <br...@mediadriver.com> on 2016/01/21 22:26:58 UTC

Re: Proxy BeanInvocations turning into first-class payloads?

I noted that this was closed as "not a problem".  I think it is a serious
glitch when the framework isn't respecting something as fundamental as the
contract specified by the interface.

I'm putting in a Fuse installation for clients right now and showing a bunch
of seasoned Java developers how to use Camel and the framework.  To explain
to them that they can't count on the interface acting the way it is expected
to is problematic at best.

Re: Proxy BeanInvocations turning into first-class payloads?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Use Camel 2.16 onwards, see
http://camel.apache.org/using-camelproxy.html

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:26 PM, Ranx <br...@mediadriver.com> wrote:
> I noted that this was closed as "not a problem".  I think it is a serious
> glitch when the framework isn't respecting something as fundamental as the
> contract specified by the interface.
>
> I'm putting in a Fuse installation for clients right now and showing a bunch
> of seasoned Java developers how to use Camel and the framework.  To explain
> to them that they can't count on the interface acting the way it is expected
> to is problematic at best.

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus