Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2012/02/26 00:47:19 UTC

Intent to release Doxia and Site Plugin

Hi

I've started planning for a release of Doxia and the Site Plugin. If
anyone has issues they'd like to fix before this release now is the time
to do it. Just let me know how much time you need.

My main driver is to get the fix for MSITE-602 into a release so that we
can start using it. That will make staging the sites for our releases
less troublesome.

Here is the current plan:

- Release Doxia 1.3  (10 issues fixed)
- Release Doxia Sitetools 1.3  (6 issues fixed)
- Release Maven Site Plugin 2.4  (6 issues fixed)
  and retire the 2.x branch after that
- Release Maven Reporting Exec 1.0.2  (1 issue fixed)
- Release Maven Site Plugin 3.1  (11 of 17 currently scheduled issues fixed)

Of the 6 open issues for Site Plugin 3.1 I think we should try to fix
MSITE-610, which is a documentation issue. It's currently assigned to
Olivier.

I'm fine pushing the rest to a later version.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Intent to release Doxia and Site Plugin

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
sorry for late response.
The fun is I cannot reproduce that locally :-)

I will revert your commit temporary to have logs from jenkins.
Because I don't understand why this suddenly fail !

2012/2/27 Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>:
> On 2012-02-26 21:56, Robert Scholte wrote:
>> Yes, great idea.
>>
>> Although, looking at Jenkins[1] we still have some trouble with both
>> m-site-p's.
>> m-site-p-2.x has trouble with MSITE-507 for all OS.
>
> This one should be fixed with
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1294312
>
> Olivier, can you please verify my analysis?
>
>> m-site-p-3.x looks more like an internal Jenkins problem, a rerun might
>> already fix it.
>>
>> -Robert
>>
>> [1] https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/
>>
>> Op Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:33:48 +0100 schreef Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>:
>>
>>> Good idea !

>>> fixed (feel free to fix/improve my "frenglish" in case of typos :-) )

> Dennis Lundberg

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: Intent to release Doxia and Site Plugin

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Scholte <ap...@sourcegrounds.com>.
Yes, great idea.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Good idea !

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
There were a couple of strange behavior I noticed while developing the
fluido skin, I will be much more than pleased to provide my feedbacks
during the RC.

Thanks for the hard work, all the best!

-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/