Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Anil Vijendran <An...@eng.sun.com> on 2001/01/26 21:34:41 UTC

Re: An update to Tomcat

David,

Can you follow this up with Pierre and tomcat-dev? This could probably go
into 3.3 and 4.x.

Thanks.

--
Peace, Anil +<:-)

Re: An update to Tomcat

Posted by horwat <Ju...@eng.sun.com>.
I've also looked into modifying the isOutDated method. Currently, it is
looking at the filesystem for the jsp last modified time. The changes that
I'd like to make include getting rid of that dependency and instead look at
the url resource for the modification time.

At the bottom of this web page, you'll find the best way to submit patches:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/bugs.html

Justy

Re: An update to Tomcat

Posted by David Pollak <da...@lostlake.org>.