Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Andries Engelbrecht <ae...@maprtech.com> on 2014/11/25 17:03:36 UTC

Using ZK to store Drill Views

Is it possible to leverage ZK to store Drill Views?
If so any pointers will be appreciated.

This may sound like a strange question, but in an environment where DFS or NFS may not not be available (i.e. Mongo) and there is a still a need to configure a drill cluster that access the same stored views.

—Andries

Re: Using ZK to store Drill Views

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
We should enhance the Mongo storage plugin so you can store them there.

Posted by Tomer Shiran <ts...@gmail.com>.
No, but you can store them in NFS or any other file system.