Posted to users@camel.apache.org by pannereselvam <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/27 06:20:12 UTC

CAMEL + CXF+ ACTIVE MQ

Hi,
I have to perform all these (camel, cxf and active mq) in Fuse 7.1.0
Requirement:
Retrive Customer details based on given customer id.
came- Router ,
CXF - web service
Active MQ - Message queue.
Question:
In webservice, How should sends the response to same endpoint where request
generated ?
Steps:
1. Have a CXF web service in front( sends SOAP message). Assume
  Eg:  <soap:envelope>
         <soap:body>
           <customer>
             <id>1233</id>
           </customer>
         </soap:body>
       </soap:envelope>
2. If customer id presents in DB , get the details , otherwise going to make
a external (http) call to get complete customer details.
3. The result is stored in queue for further processing
4. Finally the result should sends back to to CXF where it requested. Do we
need another end point ?

Please advise. Much appriciated your response.

Re: CAMEL + CXF+ ACTIVE MQ

Posted by pannereselvam <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Willem.

Re: CAMEL + CXF+ ACTIVE MQ

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Camel jms endpoint supports request/response model. You don't need to another endpoint for sending response.

发自我的 iPhone