Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michael Gauthier <mi...@silverorange.com> on 2013/09/26 22:51:37 UTC

Issue with FileTransfer plugin identifier [PR]

Hi,

I opened this issue a couple of days ago:

The issue was the plugin identifiers were changed and the code wasn't
updated with the new identifiers. I opened two pull requests to fix the
issue but I can't figure out how to add them the to the Jira Issue.

Can someone take a look and approve/reject them?

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file/pull/6
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file-transfer/pull/7

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Issue with FileTransfer plugin identifier [PR]

Posted by Michael Gauthier <mi...@silverorange.com>.
Steve,

That's wonderful news. Can you mark CB-4902 as a dupe of CB-4889? I have
closed the pull requests.

Cheers,
Mike

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.