Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/01 18:07:57 UTC

Board report for April 2010

Hi all guys,
if you agree I could start preparing the report, asking and collecting
info to put in it, the submitting here for a review before posting on
the wiki.
What do you think about it?
Thanks in advance, have a nice day,
Simo

Re: Board report for April 2010

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
OK, I just added you to the bval-committers group in Confluence, which
should give you space admin rights.

-Donald

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Donald,

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Sounds excellent, I wouldn't do better, thanks!
Have a nice Sunday,
Simo

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi all guys,

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Thanks for volunteering.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Gerhard Petracek
<ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> regards,
> gerhard
>
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF powerhouse -
> JSF Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German
>
> Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
>
> 2010/4/1 Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi all guys,
>> if you agree I could start preparing the report, asking and collecting
>> info to put in it, the submitting here for a review before posting on
>> the wiki.
>> What do you think about it?
>> Thanks in advance, have a nice day,
>> Simo