Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de> on 2006/03/22 16:03:49 UTC

Re: DISCLAIMER about changes to MimeMessageWrapper (Was: svn commit: r385090)

Hi,

any update on this ? Or will you send a email to the mailinglist when
the work is done ?

bye

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Norman Maurer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> any update on this ? Or will you send a email to the mailinglist when
> the work is done ?

I applied the patches to use streams writing to repositories.
Reading streams from db is what is taking me too much time and is not
ready to be committed.

I'm currently using the current trunk in a test server but it handle
only a few internal mails (less than 100 mails per day).

Stefano