Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by EvgenyM <ev...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/18 03:30:14 UTC

Artemis : 2.4.0 : Looses messages on restart

Good day,

I am just starting with Artemis ActiveMQ and might not be fully across all
the details.

My issue is that even though I have (seemingly) enabled the persistence and
configured queues as durable and persistent, I am loosing messages on the
broker restart.

Essentially I am missing something simple, but not sure what exactly.

Any help is appreciated.

My configuration:

CoreQueueConfiguration cg = new CoreQueueConfiguration()
                    .setAddress("MASTER")
                    .setRoutingType(RoutingType.MULTICAST)
                    .setDurable(true)
                    .setName("QUEUE1");

CoreQueueConfiguration cg2 = new CoreQueueConfiguration()
                    .setAddress("MASTER")
                    .setRoutingType(RoutingType.MULTICAST)
                    .setDurable(true)
                    .setName("QUEUE2");

configuration.addQueueConfiguration(cg);
configuration.addQueueConfiguration(cg2);

configuration.setPersistenceEnabled(true);

configuration.setJournalDirectory("/u00/artemis/journal");
configuration.setBindingsDirectory("/u00/artemis/bindings");

configuration.setJournalDatasync(true);
configuration.setJournalSyncNonTransactional(true);
configuration.setJournalSyncTransactional(true);

What am I missing? How do I preserve messages over the broker restart?

Re: Artemis : 2.4.0 : Looses messages on restart

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
ignore this.. you double posted and you figured out... I echo Justin's
question on your other post... but please.. answer it there.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: Artemis : 2.4.0 : Looses messages on restart

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.