Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by FTP Admin <ft...@atalos.com> on 2003/12/10 22:29:03 UTC

jsp page with enctype="MULTIPART/FORM-DATA"

Hi,

Hi there,

when I add the following: enctype="MULTIPART/FORM-DATA"

in a FORM element in a jsp page, then the values of the FORM parameters
doesn't get propagated to the action servelet!!!! The servlet receives
nulls only!!! If i skip the enctype="MULTIPART/FORM-DATA" in the FORM,
everything (the parameters do retain their values!) works fine! Any
explanation???

I need this modification in order to include file upload capabilities
into my servlet!

Thanks