Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Bogdan Ciprian Pistol <bo...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/23 10:46:01 UTC

TCP_NODELAY in MINA

Hello,

Is it possible to set the TCP_NODELAY flag in MINA to disable Nagle's algorithm?
In standard Java I do Socket.setTcpNoDelay(true).

Thanks,

Bogdan

Re: TCP_NODELAY in MINA

Posted by Murat ÖZDEMiR <mo...@gmail.com>.
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio

Interface SocketSessionConfig

void setTcpNoDelay(boolean tcpNoDelay)

:)

Murat OZDEMiR

--
Murat ÖZDEMİR
Elektronik Mühendisi

Re: TCP_NODELAY in MINA

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Bogdan Ciprian Pistol wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to set the TCP_NODELAY flag in MINA to disable Nagle's algorithm?
> In standard Java I do Socket.setTcpNoDelay(true).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bogdan

Try this :

SocketAcceptorConfig acceptorCfg = new SocketAcceptorConfig();

acceptorCfg.getSessionConfig().setTcpNoDelay( true );

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org