Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Jagan Pappula <p....@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 16:38:03 UTC

Memory Issue

Hi all,

I am trying to limit the memory consumed by the Felix.

I used follwoing command to start felix, so that the maximum heap size used
will be 2 MB.

java -Xms2M -Xmx2M -jar .\bin\felix.jar.

And while installing bundles on felix, I started  observing the Heap size
from webconsole(sub projrct of apache felix).  At certain point of
installing bundles,  the Heap size got increased with out restricting from
installing bundles.  I could not find a reason for this behaviour.

I want to know whether this is the way to limit memory used by the felix or
is there any other way.

Thanks
--Jagan.