Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Maurice Howe <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/18 16:18:39 UTC

Printing adrs labels

I can't print address labels from an ODT or DOC file.  All I get is 30
images of the mask that should be 1st name, last name, etc.  Please point
me to detailed steps.

Re: Printing adrs labels

Posted by Maurice Howe <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, Rory.  That should get me out of this mess.  'Preciate it.
Maurice Howe

Re: Printing adrs labels

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.