Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Brian Smith <un...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/12 02:49:50 UTC

decorateCollection component

I am trying to convert some adf faces pages over to trinidad.  I was using
the "actions" facet of the af:table.  In the "API Changes from Oracle's ADF
Faces" doc here http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/api-changes.html  It
says to use the "toolbar" facet of the decorateCollection component.  I
can't seem to find this component is the latest build.  Has it been renamed
or am I missing some other way to do what I am wanting?
Thanks,
Brian

Re: Re: Re: Re: decorateCollection component

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
It's a world of fun for me too - user request, code fix, user
has it in hand minutes later.  A big change from working
on non open-source software! :)

-- Adam

Posted by Brian Smith <un...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.