Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Goel, Sachin" <Sa...@fidelity.co.in> on 2007/10/18 14:53:44 UTC

RE: Cache - flush on interval referring statement from another sq l ma p file

 even if i enable namespace, would i be able to refer statement which is
being loaded by another sql-map config file?

Thanks and Regards
Sachin Goel

Important : This e-mail, including any attachment(s) hereto, is intended
only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain
proprietary, confidential or privileged information or attorney work product
belonging to Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. (FBS India) or its
affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or if you
have otherwise received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the
sender via return e-mail and permanently delete the original mail, any print
outs and any copies, including any attachments. Any dissemination,
distribution, alteration or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
The originator of this e-mail does not guarantee the security of this
message and will not be responsible for any damages arising from any
dissemination, distribution, alteration or copying of this message and/or
any attachments to this message by a third party or as a result of any virus
being passed on. Any comments or statements made in this are not necessarily
those of FBS India or any other Fidelity entity. All e-mails sent from or to
FBS India may be subject to our monitoring and recording procedures. FBS
India is an Appointed Representative of Fidelity Investments International,
which is authorized and regulated by the United Kingdom Financial Services
Authority . Fidelity Investments International only gives information on its
products and services and does not give investment advice to private clients
based on individual circumstances.

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Yes.