Posted to users@flex.apache.org by John Wu <jo...@johnwu.com> on 2014/09/25 06:18:51 UTC

Apache Flex Installer Error

Hi,

I am trying to install Apache Flex 4.12.1 and AIR 4.0 with the installer,
but it is failing when trying to download from
http://opensource.adobe.com/svn/opensource/flex/sdk/branches/4.y/lib/afe.jar

It prompts for a user name and password, see screenshot http://img.ly/zZDh

Here is the install log:

Version 3.1.0 (windows)
Using Locale: en_US
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
AIR version 4.0
Flash Player version 12.0
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/flex/4.12.1/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.12.1-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the
reference. The file is valid.
Uncompressing: C:\Users\John\Documents\Adobe Flex SDKs\4.12.1 air
4.0\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.12.1-bin.zip
Finished uncompressing: C:\Users\John\Documents\Adobe Flex SDKs\4.12.1 air
4.0\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.12.1-bin.zip
Downloading Adobe AIR Runtime Kit for Windows from:
http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/win/download/4.0//AdobeAIRSDK.zip
Finished uncompressing: C:\Users\John\Documents\Adobe Flex SDKs\4.12.1 air
4.0/in/AdobeAIRSDK.zip
Installing Adobe Flash Player playerglobal.swc from:
http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/updaters/12//playerglobal12_0.swc
Downloading swfobject_2_2.zip from: http://swfobject.googlecode.com/files
Download complete
Downloading OSMF.swc from:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/osmf.adobe/OSMF%202.0%20Release%20%28final%20source%2C%20ASDocs%2C%20pdf%20guides%20and%20release%20notes%29
Downloading afe.jar from:
http://opensource.adobe.com/svn/opensource/flex/sdk/branches/4.y/lib
      [get] [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false
eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]

The install work fine if I switch to Flex 4.13 and AIR 4.0, so it seems to
be related to 4.12.1

Thanks!
John

Re: Apache Flex Installer Error

Posted by John Wu <jo...@johnwu.com>.
Thanks Justin! I should have checked that first.