Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/01 14:56:52 UTC

Re: T4.1.3 loop index issues, migrating from 4.0.2

Hmm....I'll look at it later tonight and put out a fix - if I'm able
to re-produce it outside of Tapestry somehow.

On Oct 31, 2007 5:11 PM, Dom Couldwell <do...@db.com> wrote:
> Any ideas as to when we might get a fix for this?
>
> We're stuck in terms of migrating to 4.1.3 until we get a fix.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Dom
>
> ---

> e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: T4.1.3 loop index issues, migrating from 4.0.2

Posted by Dom Couldwell <do...@db.com>.
Thanks for your help Jessie. Fix you applied to the 4.1.4-SNAPSHOT has fixed
our issue.

We have run into another issue in the migration which I'll post about
separately...

Dom Couldwell
Global Markets Research
+1(212)250-7082