Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Do...@gmx.de on 2008/03/07 13:58:42 UTC

reusing developers settings

Hi,

in my parent pom, I defined all developers of our company. Now in each subproject, I would like to mention the developers of just this project - without redefining each developer setting. I tried:
	<developers>
		<developer>
			<id>DEVELOPER_ID</id>
		</developer>
	</developers>

but this just printed "DEVELOPER_ID", without name and email, on the site.

Any ideas how this can be done without having to metion the entire information of a developer, for each subproject he's involved?

Thanks in advance,

Stefanie