Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marc Ludwig <Ma...@aquilauk.co.uk> on 2005/07/21 15:06:02 UTC

[Axis2] OMException in EchoBlockingClient

Hi
I am working through the User Guide for AXIS2.
I have deployed the simple Web Service (MyService) but executing the
client EchoBlockingClient produces the following exception:
org.apache.axis2.om.OMException: First Element must contain the local
name, Envelope

Any ideas??

Marc Ludwig

Re: [Axis2] OMException in EchoBlockingClient

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marc;
Can u send us the full stacktrace?
Thanks
Srinath

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
As the exception states, the outgoing message u r sending through the client
is not ok.

Just check using tcpmon, the outgoing SOAP message.

- Chinthaka

  _____