Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gertjan van Oosten <ge...@West.NL> on 2008/07/24 14:45:53 UTC

[TOMAHAWK] Picklist RFE: buttons for addAll/removeAll

The Tomahawk <t:selectManyPicklist> currently has no buttons for
addAll/removeAll.  Does anybody else (besides me) have a need for this?

Regardsm
--
-- Gertjan van Oosten, gertjan@West.NL, West Consulting B.V., +31 15 2191 600

Re: [TOMAHAWK] Picklist RFE: buttons for addAll/removeAll

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
Ofcourse!

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed
http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

Re: [TOMAHAWK] Picklist RFE: buttons for addAll/removeAll

Posted by Gertjan van Oosten <ge...@West.NL>.

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gertjan van Oosten <ge...@West.NL>.

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
u r welcome :-).

Posted by Gertjan van Oosten <ge...@West.NL>.
Hi Hazem,

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
Hi Gertjan,

I added this feature to the <t:selectManyPickList .../> component.
It is now existing in Tomahawk latest code.

Thanks.

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
But it doesn't harm to add this feature to the <t:pickList .../>.
I will work on it on my free time.

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
+1 for this feature also.