Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marcus Andersson <ma...@active-tv.com> on 2002/09/19 16:58:59 UTC

The link and img tag

Hello

I'm trying to use the html:link and the html:img tag but there is no output
at all in the page after the usage of one of the mentioned tags so I figure
I have made something wrong. But what?

Example usage:

I do get html:rewrite to work and then the code looks like:
But that is really ugly and would much rather use the former way (the
html:link way).

Help is much appreciated.

/Marcus
Marcus Andersson
Project Leader and Application Developer
ActiveTV AB
Östgötagatan 19
Box 124
581 02 LINKOPING