Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by rainer jünger <ju...@projektinter.net> on 2002/05/06 21:51:27 UTC

data-sources configuration

Hi,

we are using the pooling of Struts. I know there are better ones. But we think it should do before the new release(1.1) is out.
I am having a question on two attributes within the data-source tag of the struts-config.xml file

1) There are two values to be set:
        maxCount="40"
        minCount="5"
Is it right that minCount means the minimum number of pooled connections which are always provided and maxCount is the maximum number of connections?

2) How can I find out about the best configuration? Are there any values out of your experiance you can give?

thanks Rainer

Re: data-sources configuration

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
I think you meant to send this one to struts-user instead of tomcat-user.

... I believe that is correct, but to be certain check the JavaDocs on the
Struts site ;)

If that doesn't work, try posting in struts-user.

Regards,

Eddie