Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/16 17:48:29 UTC

Managing offline links across a multi-module project with javadoc

I just tried to configure some offline links in pluginManagement. I
find that this doesn't not seem to be possible, since the pathnames
are interpreted relative to each module. Has anyone else come up with
a solution to this?

Re: Managing offline links across a multi-module project with javadoc

Posted by Curtis Rueden <ct...@wisc.edu>.
Hi Benson,

This sounds like one of several situations where it is helpful to have a
property pointing to your multi-module project root.

See:
* http://stackoverflow.com/q/3084629/1207769
* http://stackoverflow.com/q/4146638/1207769

In short, you could try one of: