Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/01 13:18:02 UTC

Tasks for testers to solve at openmeetings project

Hello Semen,
thanks for asking about possible task for testers.

We have a number of bugs in two bug databases [1]. It would be great
if someone start managing these bugs. Managing includes verification,
prioritization and occasional bug fixing. That's more than possible
for any tester to make few localization fixes, or timezone fixes.

One of possible approaches is to close all bugs for components which
were completely rewritten, e.g. calendar component. Another approach
is to drive bug fixing for particular accounts. E.g. we know that
George generally suggests something clever, and you may start working
with our community to fix clever and important bugs you find. For
invalid bugs one can convert them into feature requests so they won't
appear any longer.

Good luck.

[1] http://www.dataved.ru/2010/02/debian.html
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,