Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by 王国栋 <wa...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/26 10:30:33 UTC

Does anybody run hadoop 0.20.2-cdh3u5 on Mesos ?

Hi all,

I am planning to run hadoop over mesos, but our hadoop version
is 0.20.2-cdh3u5.

I am wondering if I can use this patch (CDH3u3:
https://github.com/patelh/cdh3u3-with-mesos).

Does anyone run 0.20.2-cdh3u5 successfully?

Thanks.

--
Guodong Wang
王国栋

Re: Does anybody run hadoop 0.20.2-cdh3u5 on Mesos ?

Posted by 王国栋 <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ben,

Thanks for your replay. I will check the patch in mesos-0.10.0 and have a
try.

Guodong

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guodong,