Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Bill O'Donnell <bi...@billo.com> on 1998/05/04 20:40:00 UTC

Re: os-windows/1607: apache 1.3b3 hangs on concurrent CGI (still) ref bug 1129

The following reply was made to PR os-windows/1607; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Bill O'Donnell" <bi...@billo.com>(by way of Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org>)
To: apbugs@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: os-windows/1607: apache 1.3b3 hangs on concurrent CGI
  (still) ref bug 1129
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 11:19:22 -0700

 Sorry, I thought I sent feedback in when 1.3b5 came out.  I am no
 longer seeing the problem as of that version.

 Thanks for fixing.

 Bill O'Donnell                     Independent Software Developer
 billo@billo.com                              http://www.billo.com

    From: brian@hyperreal.org
    Date: 4 May 1998 03:15:41 -0000

    Synopsis: apache 1.3b3 hangs on concurrent CGI (still) ref bug 1129

    State-Changed-From-To: analyzed-closed
    State-Changed-By: brian
    State-Changed-When: Sun May  3 20:15:41 PDT 1998
    State-Changed-Why:
    This had been in analysed state for a long time, with
    apparently no feedback (unless a message didn't get
    recorded here).  If you are still seeing this error in
    1.3b6, please let us know and we'll reopen the bug report.