Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mike <mz...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/07 19:43:34 UTC

Ecommerce mount points hard-coded to multiple languages

I'm interested in having multiple mount points to support various
languages.  For instance:

http://www.domain.com/en/control/main
http://www,domain.com/fr/control/main
...etc..

Is there an easy way to force ofbiz (hopefully using a single website
store)  to render a certain language based on mount point, or do I
have to do fancy Apache redirects.

I'm hoping that doing this, along with using sitemaps.xml would allow
a site to be indexed in multiple languages.

Does anyone have an example on how to do this?

Re: Ecommerce mount points hard-coded to multiple languages

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
correction
mydomain.com/Mountpoint/control

BJ Freeman sent the following on 9/7/2011 11:26 AM:

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks BJ.  I'll check it out.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.
I solved this problem by making a slight modification to:

applications/product/src/org/ofbiz/product/product/ProductEvents.java

As outlined in the following Jira:

There is a simple patch available.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
create different webapp definitions in the same ofbiz-component.xml
pointing to the same webapp location using different virtual hosts and
mount points and using different product stores via the website in
web.xml

some help can be found here:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/control/ViewBlogArticle?contentId=18704

Regards,