Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rajnikant <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/16 07:39:26 UTC

My Faces - SelectOneRadio Problem

Hello All,

I am working on My Faces 1.2.2 version to implement SelectOneRadio.
Its working fine with both (Horizontal and vertical) layout. Also reflecting
submitted value on backing bean.
I have implement this as under.

<h:selectOneRadio value="#{bean.aValue}" required="yes">
  <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1" itemValue="1"/>
  <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1" itemValue="2"/>
  <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1" itemValue="3"/>
</h:selectOneRadio>

Now I want to implement, Group of Radio buttons with some other code.
Let me describe in detail by demo code.

<h:selectOneRadio value="#{bean.aValue}" required="yes">
  <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1" itemValue="1"/>
                             Some DIV tags, CSS and other JSF tags
also......
  <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1" itemValue="2"/>
                             Some DIV tags, CSS and other JSF tags
also......
  <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1" itemValue="3"/>
                            Some DIV tags, CSS and other JSF tags also......
</h:selectOneRadio>

According to my current implementation, I concluded that In between tag of
h:selectOneRadio,
It want allow tags other then h:selectItem,
Its not showing any error, but also not displaying any component (Written in
between tag of h:selectOneRadio)

Any advice, comment or suggestion are welcome.

Rajnikant.

Re: My Faces - SelectOneRadio Problem

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi,

see layout="spread" and t:radio

http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/tlddoc/t/radio.html

Regards,
    Volker

2008/4/16, Rajnikant <jo...@gmail.com>:

>  Hello All,
>
>  I am working on My Faces 1.2.2 version to implement SelectOneRadio.
>  Its working fine with both (Horizontal and vertical) layout. Also reflecting
>  submitted value on backing bean.
>  I have implement this as under.
>
>  <h:selectOneRadio value="#{bean.aValue}" required="yes">
>   <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1" itemValue="1"/>
>   <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1" itemValue="2"/>
>   <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1" itemValue="3"/>
>  </h:selectOneRadio>
>

>  Now I want to implement, Group of Radio buttons with some other code.
>  Let me describe in detail by demo code.
>
>  <h:selectOneRadio value="#{bean.aValue}" required="yes">
>   <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1" itemValue="1"/>
>                              Some DIV tags, CSS and other JSF tags
>  also......
>   <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1" itemValue="2"/>
>                              Some DIV tags, CSS and other JSF tags
>  also......
>   <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1" itemValue="3"/>
>                             Some DIV tags, CSS and other JSF tags also......
>  </h:selectOneRadio>
>
>  According to my current implementation, I concluded that In between tag of
>  h:selectOneRadio,
>  It want allow tags other then h:selectItem,
>  Its not showing any error, but also not displaying any component (Written in
>  between tag of h:selectOneRadio)
>

>  Any advice, comment or suggestion are welcome.
>
>  Rajnikant.

inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Bismarckstraße 13      | 26122 Oldenburg
Tel.: +49 441 4082 356 |
FAX:  +49 441 4082 355 | www.inexso.de