Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@nutch.org> on 2005/12/15 23:49:47 UTC

mapred merge to trunk

Sami Siren wrote:
> +1. I think this is good time to merge now as the mapred is fully usable.

Barring objections, I will do this tomorrow morning, Pacific time.

Doug

Re: mapred merge to trunk

Posted by Zaheed Haque <za...@gmail.com>.
+++3 (However I have no voting rights :-)

Please do!

Cheers

--
Best Regards
Zaheed Haque

Re: mapred merge to trunk

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@nutch.org>.
Doug Cutting wrote:
> Barring objections, I will do this tomorrow morning, Pacific time.

The mapred branch has now been merged to trunk.

Use the following command to switch your mapred working copies to trunk:

svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/nutch/trunk

Doug