Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by momoh Ibrahim <mo...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/19 14:15:46 UTC

Blades running out of space

Hi Everyone,

My university have VCL (using vmware) running on 7 blades, it is difficult
to make reservations because the blades are out of space. I have a feeling
something is not being deleted after reservations are expired/completed. Any
suggestions on what to do?

Thank you.

Ibrahim Momoh

Re: Blades running out of space