Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by HaoRan Zheng <hr...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/14 09:53:37 UTC

[AXIS2] Questions about MEP

Hi all,

Sorry for disturbing everyone again. These questions about MEP really
confused me. I have read the pieces about MEP in WSDL2.0 spec draft
and some other documents by W3C. My questions are:
1) Must all messages in a MEP be exchanged between exactly two
entities? Can a MEP intersect with more than one service?
2) Is MEP and operation a one-to-one binding?
3) If the answer of the previous question is negative, can we say a
MEP links multiple operations? Then how a MEP is bound or waved with
multiple concrete operations in one or several service?
4) Also, if the operation and MEP is not a one-to-one binding, the way
to invoke a web services seems to be changed. Before, we invoke a
service by invoking one of its operation; but now we invoke a service
by starting a MEP. Am I right?

Can anyone disabuse me or give some reference documents? Many thanks
for your kindness!

Regards,
HaoRan Zheng