Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/15 16:27:53 UTC

[Fortress] Git import and JIRA migration on their way

Hi guys,

I have requested teh import of the current Git repo and the migration of
the existing JIRA :

and

It might take a few days.

Thanks !

Re: [Fortress] Git import and JIRA migration on their way

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Perfect, I thought that the whole project had to use the same version control system. :)

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.