Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Felice Romano <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/08 11:29:23 UTC

Re: R: Re: jackrabbit branch

Hi Sascha,

you mean that it's fixed on the trunk?
Becouse I still have the same problem on the trunk (release 1089027).

Regards,
Felice.

Re: R: Re: jackrabbit branch

Posted by Felice Romano <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sascha,

I can't confirm you if that this issue also occurred in the branch!
But, I can confirm that this issue occur in trunk.

As Marco said in last previous email you you can replicate this issue on the
trunk:

   1. removing  the following directory "framework\sql\build\gen-src\javacc"
   2. executing "ant build"

I resolve the issue locally replacing existent /lib/build/javacc/javacc.jar
with this (
http://java.net/projects/javacc/downloads/download/javacc-5.0.tar.gz).

Felice.