XMLForm + sunShine session context

Hi,

do someone  write some xsl transformer that use XMLForm document as source
and
the 'sunShine' transformer to keep user's value of the form ?

just to not duplicate the job.

I plan to use this sitemap :

            <map:match pattern="simple-form.html">
                       <map:generate src="simple-form.xml"/>
                                   <!-- in the XMLForm standard from
cocoon devsnapshot -->
                       <map:transform type="add-sunShine"/>
                                   <!-- i am writing it-->
                       <map:transform type="sunShine"/>
                                   <!-- from cocoon 2.0.2 -->
                       <map:transform type="del-sunShine"/>
                                   <!-- i am writing it-->
                       <map:transform src="xmlform2html.xsl"/>
                                   <!-- from cocoon devsnapshot -->
                       <map:serialize type="html"/>
           </map:match>

If someone know a better way, I will try to use it.

thanks.

Re: XMLForm + sunShine session context

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
We are actually looking for a contribution in this area.

XMLForm and SunShine have their separate docs and demos, but there isn't one
that shows how they can work together.

The XMLForm part seems good, although you will need an Action to handle the
submit.

See this HOWTO:
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/xmlform/index.html

Ivelin