Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Marco Laponder <ml...@interchain.nl> on 2005/04/22 15:24:45 UTC

complex extension element

Hi All,

I am creating my own extension and have created an extension element,
e.g.

<myext:init attrib="abc" />

This works fine, my extension is called as I expect. What I now try to
accompish is the following syntax

<myext:init attrib="abc" >

            <xsl:value-of select="/myheader/@test" />

            <xsl:copy-of select="/mybook" />

</myext>

In other words, I like to get in my extension the result of some
executed xsl:functions, when I inspect the nodename in my extension of
the childs it returns xsl:value-of and xsl:copy-of. Is there a way to
evaluate these nodes and get their results ? Or any other options ?

Kind regards,

Marco Laponder

mlr@interchain.nl