Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ndipiazza <ni...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/03 23:33:59 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ and Jboss AS 7

We are also interested in JBossAS7 with ActiveMQ. How is this progressing?

Re: ActiveMQ and Jboss AS 7

Posted by ionEyes <ca...@tiscali.co.uk>.
Hi All,

I have prepared a document on how to use JBoss 7 with ActiveMQ 5.6 / 5.7 .

Both embedded broker and standalone grids and master/slave configurations
are covered in the PDF.
It also covers various persistence mechanisms for messages.

You can find it here :
https://community.jboss.org/people/ioneyes?view=documents

Please provide feedback if you are unhappy with the material and I will
endeavour to improve the document.

Thanks.

Re: ActiveMQ and Jboss AS 7

Posted by bondrk <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi
I will try to post the config by this weekend sorry busy with something else