Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by srinivas <sr...@sifycorp.com> on 2009/06/23 11:57:45 UTC

Page Expire

Hi,

After how much time will we get the page expire in wicket . Please give
me the replay if any one know this .
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Srinivasa Raju CH.

Get your world in your inbox!

Mail, widgets, documents, spreadsheets, organizer and much more with your Sifymail WIYI id!
Log on to http://www.sify.com

********** DISCLAIMER **********
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
Sify Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a
forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with
the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an
agent of the intended recipient or a  person responsible for delivering the
information to the named recipient,  you are notified that any use,
distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
immediately at admin@sifycorp.com

Re: Page Expire

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
Hello Srinivasa,

You control the amount of storage that is available. Please look at the
javadoc of DiskPageStore.

Override the defaults by overriding WebApplication#newSessionStore().

Regards,
     Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten

RE: Page Expire

Posted by "Ames, Tim" <Ti...@ProMedica.org>.
>From what I have read on this forum, page expires and session expires can be two different things.

Search in this forum for the message "What does page expired mean?". The discussion talks about several issues not just session expiration.

Posted by Dipu <di...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Page Expire

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Have you checked your logs to see if there are serialization errors?

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Re: Page Expire