Posted to user@struts.apache.org by fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com> on 2009/11/05 01:23:20 UTC

ActionRedirect

I am setting an list as a request attibute.

I am creating a new ActionRedirect(...) and adding parameter to it.

redirected action class is not having the request attribute list.

request.setAttribute("EMPLIST", emplist );

AcitonRedirect redirect = new ActionRedirect(...)

redirect.addParameter("method", "create");

Now trying to access the request attribute emplist from the forwarded action class

request.getAttribute("EMPLIST") is returning null

Is there a way I can get this list thru redirect???

your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9690331&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen:112009

RE: ActionRedirect

Posted by fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com>.
In the action forward I am giving the tiles def.

my input forward is as "app.emp" which is the tiles definition. using this getting path cannot be found.

ActionForward inputForward = mapping.findForward(forwardPage);

outForward = new ActionForward("/" + inputForward.getPath() + ".do" + paramStr, Boolean.TRUE);

How do I use the tiles def here to get the request attributes??

Thanks.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/

RE: ActionRedirect