Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sabesan <ms...@it.uu.se> on 2006/09/09 19:51:54 UTC

Deploy service problem- Arraymapping

I made wsdl document using java2WSDL and produce stubs using wsdl2java.

I'm using axis 1.4 amd Tomcat 5.5

When I deploy the service I got the following error:

(org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectR

esourceBundle).

Processing file deploy.wsdd

Exception: AxisFault

<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/%7dServer.userException>

 faultSubcode:

 faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a
child e

lement, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.

 faultActor:

 faultNode:

 faultDetail:

        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:PC-msabesan
<http://xml.apache.org/axis/%7dhostname:PC-msabesan>

Herewith I attached wsdl document.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:USDA"

xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap" xmlns:impl="urn:USDA"

xmlns:intf="urn:USDA"

<!--WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.4

Built on Apr 22, 2006 (06:55:48 PDT)-->

 <wsdl:types>

  <schema targetNamespace="urn:USDA"

xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

   <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>

   <complexType name="Food">

    <sequence>

     <element name="LD" nillable="true" type="soapenc:string"/>

     <element name="NDB" nillable="true" type="soapenc:string"/>

    </sequence>

   </complexType>

   <complexType name="ArrayOfFood">

    <complexContent>

     <restriction base="soapenc:Array">

      <attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType" wsdl:arrayType="impl:Food[]"/>

     </restriction>

    </complexContent>

   </complexType>

  </schema>

 </wsdl:types>

   <wsdl:message name="searchfoodbydescriptionRequest">

      <wsdl:part name="in0" type="soapenc:string"/>

      <wsdl:part name="in1" type="soapenc:string"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:message name="searchfoodbydescriptionResponse">

      <wsdl:part name="searchfoodbydescriptionReturn"

type="impl:ArrayOfFood"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:portType name="USDAData">

      <wsdl:operation name="searchfoodbydescription" parameterOrder="in0
in1">

         <wsdl:input message="impl:searchfoodbydescriptionRequest"

name="searchfoodbydescriptionRequest"/>

         <wsdl:output message="impl:searchfoodbydescriptionResponse"

name="searchfoodbydescriptionResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:portType>

   <wsdl:binding name="USDAdataSoapBinding" type="impl:USDAData">

      <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc"

      <wsdl:operation name="searchfoodbydescription">

         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

         <wsdl:input name="searchfoodbydescriptionRequest">

            <wsdlsoap:body

namespace="urn:USDA" use="encoded"/>

         </wsdl:input>

         <wsdl:output name="searchfoodbydescriptionResponse">

            <wsdlsoap:body

namespace="urn:USDA" use="encoded"/>

         </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:binding>

   <wsdl:service name="USDADataService">

      <wsdl:port binding="impl:USDAdataSoapBinding" name="USDAdata">

         <wsdlsoap:address

location="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/USDAdata"/>

      </wsdl:port>

   </wsdl:service>