Posted to user@madlib.apache.org by Tetsuo Kobayashi <tk...@pivotal.io> on 2015/12/01 02:46:12 UTC

Re: MADlib 1.8 Random Forest error (array_of_bigint)

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for your comment. It seems I need to investigate the continuous
features more to find out what the issue is.

Based on your comment, I know the madlib.forest_train() separates the
continuous features and categorical features but are there any rules how
the function separate the two? I see some continuous features are
recognized as categorical features when I see cat_features in the
output_summary table.
Are there any ways I can manually specify what features are continuous and
what are categorical?

Thank you,

Tesuo

Pivotalジャパン株式会社
小林哲郎 (Tetsuo Kobayashi)
Senior Data Scientist
E-mail: tkobayashi@pivotal.io
TEL: 080-9979-0757(携帯)

Re: MADlib 1.8 Random Forest error (array_of_bigint)

Posted by Tetsuo Kobayashi <tk...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Rahul,

This helps a lot. Thank you for your support.

Tetsuo

2015年12月2日水曜日、Rahul Iyer<ri...@pivotal.io>さんは書きました:

Posted by Tetsuo Kobayashi <tk...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Rahul,